- Optimales Online-Erlebnis
- Kontinuierliche Verbesserung von Funktion und Performance der Website
- Anzeige der relevantesten Inhalte
- Maßgeschneiderte Angebote, die zu Ihren Interessen passen
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white%3F%3Finit.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Fcore.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Flegacy.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
Please switch to a different browser e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please follow the link to install Chrome: Chrome.
Please follow the link to instal Firefox: Firefox
Version August 2018
BMW Belgium Luxembourg NV/SA, Lodderstraat 16, 2880 Bornem, (hereafter “BMW”) is responsible for the content of its Social Media Pages.
Which user data Social Media Providers collect is not known to BMW. BMW does not gain full access to such collected user data or any user profiles. BMW can only access public profile information. Which information you share as public can be adjusted via your Social Media settings. In addition you can actively hide your “likes” or unlike the page via the Social Media (privacy) settings. Your profile will then not be listed as fan of this page anymore.
BMW receives from Social Media Providers anonymous statistics about the usage of our page. For example, the following anonymous information will be provided to BMW:
• Follower: number of persons following BMW – including growth and development over a defined time frame.
• Range: Number of people who see a specific contribution. Number of interactions on a post. For example, you can deduce which content in the community is better than other.
• Advertisement performance: How much costs a click for BMW? How many people have seen an ad?
• Demography: Average age of visitors, sex, place of residence, language.
Those statistics are used to steadily improve our Social Media online content and to better respond to the interests of our users. We cannot link statistical data with the profiles of our fans or individual users. You can use your Social Media settings to decide in which form you would like to see targeted advertisements.
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white%3F%3Flatinacc.mode__css.async__.onload__.js